Full Day Events
Key event dates:
Risk Reimagined! reserving your place
To book your place at Risk Reimagined!
Places are strictly limited to ensure that everyone who attends can take part in the conversation and everyone will be added to the attendance list on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
The cost of attending these events is $750 for the day payable on booking, which will include lunch plus tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day. Your place is not booked until you have paid in full. However, for London, you should note that VAT will be charged at 20% and if you would like to be invoiced in Sterling, the price will be £500 (plus VAT).
In the event that there are too many bookings we will add names to a reserve list and let people on that list know if places come free as soon as we are able, at which point the full booking fee will become payable.
If you have any questions about Risk Reimagined! that you would like answered, please feel free to leave a message for us on the contact page.
If these cities are not convenient for you, but you would like to take part in Risk Reimagined! elsewhere, then let us know. We are already planning subsequent events in various cities around the world. We will publish our plans as they develop, and we will also respond to requests to add additional venues as needed. Just drop us a note through the contact page.
It is also worth noting that we can run bespoke Risk Reimagined! events for your organisation if you have enough people who would like to take part. This might work well for board training, internal audit or risk management function awaydays and similar events. Drop us a note through the contact page if you are interested and we will discuss your requirements and produce a proposal for you.
CPE will be available for the Chicago event:
- Learning Objectives: To provide participants with information on leading thinking in risk management
- Delivery Method: Group Live
- Recommended CPE credit: 7.5 CPE credits
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced preparation: None
- Program Level: Beginner/ Intermediate
- Program Description: A full description of the program is available here
- Registration: Sign up here
- Refund/Complaint Resolution Policy: Contact Richard Anderson or Norman Marks via the contact page on www.AndersonRisk.com (click here). Any complaints will be considered and full refunds issued if the complaint is upheld.